Your First Chiropractic Appointment
Before you come:
- Contact your insurance provider to be sure that you understand your benefits completely
- Download and complete the two forms (available below)
- Write down a list of medications you are taking.
- Dress in comfortable clothes.
- Make sure to bring along your insurance card and/or a form of payment
- Allow for about an hour of time for your initial visit
At your appointment:
- Your health history will be reviewed.
- A physical examination will be performed.
- The findings of the visit will be evaluated, and any questions you still have can be answered.
- A working diagnosis and treatment plan will be discussed and agreed upon before any treatments are performed.
- Once you are comfortable you will receive your treatment.
Make an appointment
Give Dr. Christie a phone call: (612) 384-1644
Or contact her below using this form: